In light of the developments regarding COVID-19, we would like to first say that our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the virus in South Africa and around the world. We wish everyone strength and fortitude during this difficult time and urge you to prioritize the health and safety of yourselves, your families and others in your community as some sectors start their move back to work under Level 4 lockdown restrictions. Thank you and salute to the frontline workers, medical staff, truck drivers and other essential services employees working tirelessly behind the scenes. Although the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we live, study, work and connect with each other, it has also brought to light, the characteristic strength and compassion South Africans share. United, South Africa will prevail.
ROAD SIGNAGE AFRICA
LENASH SIGNS SHIPPING POLICY
What are my delivery options?
Lenash Signs offers 2 convenient methods of delivery:
- Courier – We deliver directly to your home or office from our warehouse, anywhere in South Africa (additional charges apply for this service). You will receive updates on the progress of your order until such time that you receive your order.
- Collect – You can choose to collect from us in Germiston. Collection hours: Monday – Thursday 08h30 – 16h00, Friday 08h30 – 13h30 (excluding public holidays)
When do I get my order?
We strive to get your order to you as soon as possible, however to ensure the best quality products are made to order, and generally take 3-7 working days before being completed. Due to the complexity of products like Photoluminescent and Road signs, they may take a bit longer.
What happens if an item is missing?
Contact us either by E-mail: ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by telephone: 073 625 5637 within 24 hours of the delivery having taken place. Please have your Order Number ready.
What are my payment options?
Payment can be made through our secure online payment portal provided by Payfast, using your credit card, debit card or doing an instant EFT.
You are also able to complete your order and select the “EFT payment” option, after which you can do an electronic funds transfer.
What are Lenash Signs’s banking details, they will be on your invoice if you cant do PayFast payment gateway?
- Please use ONLY your order number as the reference (for example 1234567).
- Please make the exact deposit amount. In other words the price of the goods ordered plus the delivery fee.
- Please retain your proof of deposit/transfer in case of queries.